Map of D.D. McColl House

D.D. McColl House

300 Main St., Bennettsville SC
(Average 0 of 0 Ratings)
  • place-img
place-img

The D.D. McColl House, built in 1826 on Darlington St. (now Main St.), was first owned by H.H. Covington. It was sold in1871 to Duncan Donald McColl (1842 – 1911), prominent Marlboro County lawyer and businessman. The McColls lived in the house until 1884. The house was moved to S. Liberty St., then McColl St. and finally to its present location by Hugh L. McColl, Jr. It was donated to the county by McColl in 1991. Open by appointment.

(843) 479-5624

The D.D. McColl House, built in 1826 on Darlington St. (now Main St.), was first owned by H.H. Covington. It was sold in1871 to Duncan Donald McColl (1842 – 1911), prominent Marlboro County lawyer and businessman. The McColls lived in the house until 1884. The house was moved to S. Liberty St., then McColl St. and finally to its present location by Hugh L. McColl, Jr. It was donated to the county by McColl in 1991. Open by appointment.