Map of J. W. Dillon House Museum

J. W. Dillon House Museum

1108 W Main St, Dillon, SC
(Average 0 of 0 Ratings)
  • place-img
place-img

The Dillon House, built in 1890, was moved to its present site in 1967 by the Dillon County Historical Society.

(843) 841-1890

Hours: Open daily, 2–4 pm, or by appointment.

Admission: Free

The Dillon House, built in 1890, was moved to its present site in 1967 by the Dillon County Historical Society. It was the family home of J. W. Dillon, the founder of Dillon County and at one time served as a boarding house for railway travelers. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.