You’ve thought about it.
But where do you even begin??
Maybe you’ve tried and failed in the past…
Don’t worry, I gotcha. When I first transitioned to plant-based eating, I thought “what in the world am I gonna eat”? I don’t know about you, but a diet full of sides and salads did not sound appetizing.
I fumbled my way through the transition, and when it was all said and done, there was SO much I wish I’d known in advance. But I didn’t know what to ask because I didn’t know what to expect.
So consider this the “what to expect when you’re expecting…” but for food. Plant-based food to be exact.
You’ll join people from Florence and all over the country in a 7-day challenge, and I’ll be there with you every step of the way rooting you on because… well, you got this!
And who am I?
Kimberly (@mightBvegan), an Atlanta-based chef, storyteller, and founder of Might Be Vegan—a plant-based culinary group dedicated to helping people eat more plants.
With this challenge, you’ll get…
- INSTANT ACCESS to the Book, Challenge & Facebook Group.
- Daily Tips, Talks & Tunes (yep, we’ve gotta have “beAts,” too)
- My 7-Day Meal Plan includes Shopping List, Meal Plan & Recipes with Info on How to Transition to a Plant-Based Diet
And check this out…
- Our full Meal Plan has Guided Recipes that can be accessed via Alexa app while you’re in the kitchen.
- Open to Participants All Over the World
- Little or No Extra Kitchen Equipment Required
- Access to the Book and Meal Plan will not expire, so you can challenge yourself at any time.
So what are you waiting for? You know you wanna…
P.S. This event is virtual.